Sales SupportFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and is actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 800 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count among our customers some of the world’s most forward-thinking chefs and some of the world’s top restaurants.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our Natoora stores, concessions in Waitrose across London and our online shop on Ocado and are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce.
Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
about the job
Natoora are looking for someone diligent and organised to provide administrative support to our Commercial team.
You will be responsible for maintaining and refreshing an ever-changing, seasonally-focussed range of incredible products on all our B2C channels, including Ocado, Waitrose, Whole Foods an our own stores.
You will work across National Accounts, Natoora Stores & Concessions and Key Wholesale Accounts to:
- Set up products for sale in client portals
- Use Natoora’s internal systems to ensure product and pricing information is up to date and with all necessary information for our production and sales teams
- Compile price and range updates using our clients’ preferred methods and communicate these changes directly with the client
- Communicate range changes to our store and production teams
- Maintain sales data across these channels
- Maintain customer facing information such as product labels and shelf tickets – this may include visiting stores across London
- Review online product information and work with our brand team and our clients to update
- Monitor customer feedback and work with internal teams to resolve issues
- Monitor KPIs such as fulfilment rate, and review with our teams on a regular basis
- Invoicing for some clients
- Review product data to ensure they are within specifications for sale, and work with the buying team to resolve issues
- The role is full time and includes weekends as required
- Incredibly organised, with a keen attention to detail
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context
- Have creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate commercial acumen
- Strong learning agility
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK
- 50% off all fruit and vegetables in our store, market stall, and home delivery
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.