Warehouse ManagerFull Time
Natoora is a London-based produce company recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavor and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the UK’s top chefs and we are creating an innovative supply chain specifically tailored to our produce.
We are looking for an Warehouse Manager that will lead our Warehouse team and help us improve current layout. You will manage and coordinate all aspects of the Warehouse during the day shift (7am-5pm), from delivery of goods until goods out, warehouse layout, 5S implementation and take full responsibility in people management, including performance management, absence management, staffing, training and development, employee engagement and identifying areas for improvement within the operation.
Here are the attributes we're looking for:
- Excellent planning, analytical, and organisational skills
- Ability to lead, structure, and grow teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively manage change, ideally in a warehouse environment
- The ability to engage and motivate a diverse team in a time-constrained environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deliver direction and motivation in an effective manner at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines
- Ability to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a day operation or warehouse environment, preferably in a food business
- A proven manager, who leads by example with a hands-on approach, and is capable of dealing with all issues that arise from managing people and operations
- Strong experience in leading, managing, and motivating people
- Proven track record in managing change and delivering results
- Leadership in an operational role
- Experience in using data to analyze problems and improve processes
- Solid computer skills
In return we offer you a competitive salary, Natoora pension plan, free food and drinks, and a supportive work environment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team.