Talent & Development ManagerFull Time
As a highly ambitious and fast growing business, we are looking for a Talent & Development Manager to help us achieve our objective of recruiting and developing the best and brightest individuals.
You will have HR experience, but be looking for a new challenge that goes beyond traditional HR management. In this newly created role, you will be an ambassador for staff culture and engagement. You will oversee the introduction of several new staff programmes and manage the company’s strategic goal setting process, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
You will also be in charge of creating and formalising new talent recruitment and induction processes, devising a career development framework, designing employee benefits, and developing new training programmes for our associates. This role provides a great opportunity for you to develop the HR function within our company and build the department from the ground up.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely organised, have the ability to self-motivate, and be strategically minded capable of understanding the long-term consequences of decisions taken. You will have excellent communication skills; demonstrate empathy and passion for people, and enjoy the challenges of a fast growing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a plan for employee engagement across the organisation that takes into account our varied departments
- Ensure we have the right people in the right jobs and develop an internal communications strategy
- Develop a talent acquisition system for the different departments
- Improve on our current induction programme, and develop a training programme to continue developing our associates
- Provide coverage for general HR functions
Successful candidates will:
- Several years experience within an HR function
- CIPD qualification or equivalent postgraduate degree or masters
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, outside of traditional HR practice
- Have experience in developing and delivering successfully a project from inception
- Experience in developing and delivering a project successfully
In return you will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open and creative environment, one in which we work hard and eat incredibly well. This highly visible role will have the autonomy to influence decisions and drive change across the organisation.
At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic and supportive working environment, with a number of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career
- Food and drinks for breakfast and lunch
- 50% off in our stores
Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.