Scrum MasterFull Time
Natoora is more than just a fresh food supplier. Sourcing unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour, we supply over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris and count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also supply Ocado as well as our own stores throughout London. Recently named a Fast Track 100 Company by the Sunday Times, as well as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing companies by the Financial Times, we are expanding quickly across all the regions we operate in.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join us on a full time basis.
Our ideal candidate will have experience handling transformations from Waterfall to Agile and capable of maximising the performance of Scrum teams. You will be confident in managing stakeholder expectations, setting clear milestones for your team through periods of change, and rigorous in measuring performance to maximise the tech team’s performance.
You will exhibit grit in your leadership to drive change and instill productive habits, while coaching and supporting the team in growing stronger as a unit. We value creativity and independent thinking among our developers, and you will be responsible for creating an environment which fosters great technical solutions and open, valuable communication between team members, encouraging them to speak up about impediments, and helping them find the best solutions.
Skilled in interacting and communicating with stakeholders from every department in the business, you will be confident in setting a structure around the team whilst ensuring a productive engagement across the organisation. Analytical and results-driven, you’ll use your presentation skills to adeptly keep your stakeholders in the loop about the speed and progress of the team towards established timelines and milestones. KPIs and other goal-oriented methods will assist you in motivating the team to achieve these results.
Incredibly process-driven, you will know the benefits and methodologies of Scrum inside out, and the value of implementing them correctly. You will act as a Scrum champion and coach, both within the tech team and beyond, promoting agile thinking and methodologies throughout the company. You will be clear minded, even-keeled and planful, able to work with the PO to transform user stories into workable tickets for the team, seeing solutions rather than problems.
ABOUT THIS, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coaching the team through an Agile transformation, fully implementing the Scrum framework and ensuring its consistent adoption
- Monitoring progress of all tasks in the sprint and maximising the tech team velocity
- Helping the Scrum team to avoid or remove impediments to its progress
- Working with the PO in stakeholder meetings to gather user requirements and achieve project definition and assisting the PO in project development, taking user stories and transforming them into a plan made up of clear, workable tasks
- Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the needed work is well understood so the team can continually make forward progress
- Helping the team to determine the definition of done for the product, with input from key stakeholders, and promoting self-organization within the team
- Educating key stakeholders in the product on Scrum principles
- Taking ownership of and leading all scrum ceremonies
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Scrum Master qualification eg. CSM or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working in a similar environment as Scrum Master
- Highly effective problem solving and communication skills, with the ability to see and resolve impediments from all points of view
- Strong will to implement more effective processes, in the face of habit – yet flexible to adapt to the needs of the business
- Process-driven, yet flexible - attentive to details and an effective communicator
- Experience in managing projects and working with technology teams
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and tell us why you want to take on this role.