Scrum MasterFull Time
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join us on a full time basis.
Our ideal candidate is a qualified Scrum Master looking step up and take on the challenge of completing an ongoing transformation from Waterfall to Agile. Able to forge strong working relationships quickly, you’ll be working with the team to maximise their performance through an Agile framework.
You will exhibit leadership in driving change and instill productive Agile habits, while coaching and supporting the team in growing stronger as a unit. You will be instrumental in creating an environment which fosters great technical solutions and open, valuable communication between team members.
Skilled in interacting and communicating with stakeholders from every department in the business, you will be confident in setting a structure around the team whilst ensuring a productive engagement across the organisation. Analytical and results-driven, you’ll use your presentation skills to keep your stakeholders in the loop about the speed, burn-down and progress of the team towards established timelines and milestones. KPIs and other goal-oriented methods will assist you in motivating the team to achieve these results.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coaching the team to fully implement the Scrum framework and ensuring its consistent adoption
- Monitoring progress of all tasks in the sprint and maximising the tech team velocity
- Helping the scrum team to avoid or remove impediments to its progress
- Working with the PO in stakeholder meetings to gather user requirements, maintain the backlog, and achieve project definition, taking user stories and transforming them into a plan made up of clear, workable tasks
- Helping the team to determine the definition of done for the product, with input from key stakeholders, and promoting self-organization within the team
- Educating key stakeholders in the product on scrum principles
- Taking ownership of and leading all scrum ceremonies
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Scrum Master qualification eg. CSM or equivalent
- Highly effective problem solving and communication skills
- Strong will to implement more effective processes
- Process-driven, yet flexible - attentive to details and an effective communicator
- Experience as PM, BA, or QA
Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to take on this role.