Retail Account ManagerFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a national account manager to take on responsibility for the day to day management of our relationship with national online and high-street retailers. You will also manage key internal relationships and be responsible for reporting on sales performance.
- Product & range management
- Contact person for stakeholders (internal and external)
- PnL responsibility
- Setting prices
- Setting promotions
- Sales analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Co-ordinating with brand and marketing
- Experience in a similar role is preferred executing joint business plans and achieving measurable goals
- knowledge of the food industry is preferred but not essential
- You have a strong understanding of how these sales channels works and you know how to great sustainable relationships and develop profitable sales
- Process-driven and incredible attention to detail
- Effective problem solving and communication skills, flexible with the ability to see from all points of view
- Analytical and highly numerate with good excel/ googlesheets skills
- Enjoy the challenge of meeting demanding sales targets
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Email us at email@example.com today and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for our team.