Purchase to Pay (P2P) CoordinatorFull Time
As a highly ambitious fast-growing organisation, we are looking for a purchasing coordinator to help us build and maintain accurate records and implement controls across the entire purchase to pay process. This role would suit someone with previous purchasing, stock control or accounts payable experience who enjoys working with systems and data.
In return you will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open and creative environment and the potential to deliver significant positive impact to our society.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller in Bermondsey, and working closely with the rest of the group wide finance and purchasing teams, your main duties will include:
- Using Natoora’s in house ERP system, ensure that purchase orders are raised accurately for all purchasing activities including updating cost prices, matching to delivery note, invoice verification and approval
- Investigate PO, delivery and invoice discrepancies and put corrective actions into place and ensure systems are updated accordingly
- Follow up with suppliers to correct discrepancies and ensure invoice accuracy prior to payment
- Reconciliation of purchasing system to accounting records monthly including statement reconciliations and purchase ledger payment proposals
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending fit for purpose policies and procedures
- Ensure period end stock takes are correctly completed, valued and accurately reflected in accounting systems
- Provide administrative support to buying department and inputs for stock and margin reporting
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- You will have a keen eye for detail, computer literate, numerate and ability to work under time constraints
- Experience of purchasing and inventory management within a fast moving and changing work environment such as FMCG or wholesaling
- Understanding and experience of the purchase to pay process and the ability to review and improve processes as necessary
- Must be a team player, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with a confident telephone manner.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.