Logistics ManagerFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to reeducate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture. Our success is based on our dedication to sourcing the best tasting varieties of produce for our customers. We are involved in growing projects and cooperatives in the UK, Italy and France with the aim of bringing better flavour to the kitchen.
With our expansion to New York, we have seen an opportunity to harness our supplier relationships both in New York at in Europe to benefit both business opportunities. We are looking for a full time logistics manager, to manage our international suppliers effectively.
- Building the right networks to ensure second to none importation/exportation of our produce – to and from the US, including tendering for the right transport suppliers and ensuring we have the right procedures in place for clearance of goods and deliveries
- Controlling / monitoring inventory stock.
- Working with Natoora Warehouses to ensure optimal goods in and out and customer DCs.
- Managing delivery schedules for optimal efficiencies.
- Ensuring we are working with the different currencies effectively.
- Managing the budget for all costs associated, including invoicing etc.
Our successful candidate will ideally have:
- A passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos.
- Experience in Shipping import/export and transferable knowledge to understand the complexities of the US transportation.
- Experience in tendering.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong commercial acumen with second to none attention to detail.
- Learning agility.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to build partnerships internally and externally, as well as remotely.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team.