Production Kitchen Head ChefFull Time
Supplying both top chefs and home cooks, our aim is to change the way people eat and enjoy fruit & vegetables forever. We want to challenge many of the misconceptions surrounding fresh produce and encourage people to taste fruit & vegetables that have been grown for flavour.
This approach is dependent on creating a consistent store environment that is both visually compelling and operationally viable. As our range changes daily with the seasons, we are constantly striving to find innovative ways of evolving our operations, engaging our staff and creating a coherent, personable atmosphere in our shops.
You will be responsible for planning and leading the production team in a SALSA certified preparation kitchen. Working closely with the Product Development team to ensure recipes can be consistently produced to the agreed high standards Natoora expects and show off the best our brand has to offer.
Every kitchen says they only use the freshest seasonal produce, you really will. Your products will be distributed to multiple retail sites Including all Natoora stores and retail outlets. Shifts will vary but you can expect relatively sociable hours.
- You’ll have experience managing staff in a commercial kitchen.
- You’ll have a genuine passion for great-tasting food and know how to handle delicate, perishable produce.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and be able to ensure all recipes are executed with care and precision.
- Proven understanding of and ability to maintain financial and food safety records.
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of meeting demanding sales and labour targets.
- You’ll know how to build a strong kitchen team and understand the importance of recruiting and training new staff.
- You’ll have a demonstrable commitment to Food Safety, HACCP and Health & Safety.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables in our stores and our market stall at Spa Terminus.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.