Graduate Operations Leadership ProgramEmbark on an 18 month journey to become a leader in Natoora’s food system revolution, at a time of major company expansion.
Natoora's mission is to revolutionise the food system. Working direct with small-scale growers, they have built a totally transparent supply chain which is actively changing the way food is being farmed and supplied. With their own growing projects in Cornwall and Sicily, Natoora are the suppliers to over 1000 of the most influential restaurants in London, Paris and New York. Recently named a Fast Track 100 Company by the Sunday Times as well as one of Europe’s Fastest Growing companies by the Financial Times.
- A broad knowledge of operational roles
- Hands-on operational management experience
- Structured support to unlock your full potential as a leader
- Skills & knowledge to drive real change through projects in collaboration with senior managers
- Competitive salary, employee perks and a new community
- Logistics and Customer Service
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- People Management
- Budgeting and Finance
- Risk assessment and internal audits
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Looking to join a fast-paced, solutions-led operations team
- Driven by relationships and results
- Innovative, approachable & adaptable
- Understand the need for flexibility at a 24/7, worldwide company
Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what motivates you to join our food system revolution.
When applying to this job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 8 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.